Day: June 17, 2015

Balasana  Child’s Pose | YogaOm Canviar

Effect on bodypart stretches and releases the spine and lower back Major Benefit Releases tension in the back, shoulders and chest, recommended if you have dizziness or fatigue Other Benefits Helps alleviate stress and anxiety, flexes the body’s internal organs and keeps them supple, It lengthens and stretches the spine. Precautions You should not do this […]

Read more

Life shows its true colors with time | Diaro Blog

Life is the name of purpose, struggle, love, dedication and a number of feelings and emotions. Life shows its true colors with time. It depends upon you that how you look towards life and what is your strategy of leading an ideal life. Life takes a number of turns during its whole span. Life may […]

Read more

The 4 Ways to Make Money | Diaro Blog

According to research, only 10% of American millionaires inherited their money. The other 90% went out and made it. How did they do it? In this article, we’ll discuss the four types of income that are the foundation of all earnings, unless you’re lucky enough to be born with a spendthrift trust fund. By understanding […]

Read more

Discovering College Life and how it is different from School | Diaro Blog by Canviar

What do you think? Before you get started, think about how you would answer the following questions. What are three things you are looking forward to in college? What makes you want to go to college? What are some differences between high school and college? Will there be any differences in how you get accommodations? […]

Read more