- IT ONLY PROMOTES SPONSORED CONTENT OR NO CONTENT AT ALL. So it means if you don’t have money to present your work then no one is going to even notice about the work you share on facebook, something on which you have been working for nights, excited to share just gonna be flushed down the drain without acknowledgement.
SO STOP USING FACEBOOK TO PRESENT YOUR HARDWORK
THERE ARE MANY MORE SOCIAL PLATFORMS WHERE YOUR WORK WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGE AND APPRECIATED irrespective of the fact that you pay money for it or Not.
2. SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA ANALYTIC’S to MARKETING COMPANIES AND OTHER COMPANIES
Yes that’s how facebook makes profit, for last 3 Years its been selling data about your CHECKIN DETAILS, THE MOVIE you WATCH, THE TIME you are ONLINE and almost everything to these companies.
3. IT USES ALGORITHMS in NEWS FEED on your HOMEPAGE
SO what does these ALGORITHMS DO??
Yes you are right FACEBOOK PROMOTES CONTENT which according to them is right to for you.
GOSH , I BEEN ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING NEW ON FACEBOOK. BOOOOOOO FACEBOOK is just BORING – quite a cheater.
5. IT DOESN’T LET YOU GET OUT OF FACEBOOK ITSELF. LIKE YOU ARE IN A ‘CAGE’ CALLED FACEBOOK
FACEBOOK IS SIMPLY MAKING YOU DUMB BY NOT LETTING YOU GET OUT OF FACEBOOK USING SIMPLE and NOT SO COOL CODING TOOLS.
6. STARTED WORKING ON SOME PROJECT IN INDIA WHICH IS AGAINST NET NEUTRALITY
This means sorry guys, free internet is only for the companies which are already MAKING HUGE PROFITS and can use this www.internet.org to make more PROFIT by enabling users to access few particular sites for free.
7. DOESNT LET YOU CHANGE ON FACEBOOK NAME
SO GUYS WHEN IT COMES TO RULES IT’s EVEN WORSE THAN MOST OF THE GOVERMENTS AROUND THE WORLD
I CANNOT CHANGE MY NAME ON FACEBOOK – WHAT?? YEA RIGHT IT WILL PROVIDE ME WITH MY DRIVING LICENCE SOON I SUPPOSE.
8. FACEBOOK IS BAD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEATH – (SOURCE – http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/tayana-simons/seven-reasons-facebook_b_6709574.html)
Compare & Despair – No matter what you are doing or how happy you are, one look on Facebook can convince you that everyone you know is having a much better time than you.
Never letting go – In the famous words of Rose Dawson in Titanic, Facebook gives you the perfect opportunity to ‘Never Let Go’ of the past.
Compulsive behaviour – The introduction of smart phones paved a very easy path for compulsive behaviour. On average we check out phones 150 times a day, and I would bet that a fair few of these include checking our Facebook apps.
The search for the perfect selfie – After the 23rd attempt you manage to take a selfie that makes you look your best.
Longing for likes and social approval – If you have a personality that seeks approval Facebook is the ideal platform to provide instant gratification.
I AM LISTING VERY CREATIVE & USEFUL SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS WHICH YOU CAN USE INSTEAD OF FACEBOOK TO GET GOING WITH THE WORLD WITHOUT GETTING “DUMB”
and many more just keep discovering the alternatives for facebook and stop being a sheep.