Note : WE APPRECIATE AND ENCOURAGE STARTUPS so PLEASE DON’T THINK OTHERWISE (Startups are transforming INDIA and WORLD in a very big way, below are just estimated stats of startup in relation to resources and quality)
- Investors are Investing in an idea and not in vision and mission.
- Well people in India have 1 lakh ideas in a day, Can you fund them all? – just saying.
- Huge discounts and offers won’t help as there will be too many startups selling the same stuff with local reach.
- Long run sustainability of business will be affected by competition even startup India scheme has a 90 days exit option in case of solvency.
- Localisation of E-commerce portals which means ur kirana or mithai ki dukaan will also have its own website soon – BUST BIG PLAYERS.
- Even our company were in talks of funding, well investors don’t invest in diverse business. LOL’s
- Industry has matured, What when E-Commerce boom is over?? What will be next does anyone have an idea about that??
- GROWING DIGITALLY DOESN’T MEAN GROWING PHYSICALLY and COMPANIES are INVESTING IN IDEA not IN HUMAN RESOURCE and HARDWARE, PLANT & MACHINERY.
- STRIKE A BALANCE – Lessons from CHINA ( China for Manufacturing & India is for Service)
- SIMPLE ECONOMICS for a Monopolistic Market INDIA.
STILL THESE STARTUPS WILL FLOURISH BUT ACCORDING TO OUR ESTIMATES ONLY 70% WILL BE PROFITABLE IN NEXT 10 YEARS