Hard work is the most valuable possession of man. An idler depends on chance. He sits with folded hands. He waits for some golden chance that will come way. He keeps on sitting while others are working hard. They are able to achieve what they want. Hard work alone can make us successful and happy. All great men of the world did hard work. They never bothered about the nature of the work. If you want to succeed in life you need to be a hardworking person. From getting a job to excelling in school your need to make an effort. All work is noble. In fact, Work is worship. If the citizens of a country are hardworking, the country will certainly progress. Japan was a backward country a few years ago. But today it is one of most prosperous countries in the world. All this is possible by means of hard work.In conclusion, hard work is the only way to excel in life, especially in Sports, academics, and at a job. You can’t go through life assuming that people will do your work for you or that you’re not equipped to do something. You need to take charge and work hard.
Meaning of Hard Words
- Possession- the state of having, owning, or controlling something.
- Noble-having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles.
- Prosperous-bringing wealth and success.
Good Thought About Hard Work
- “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” – Margaret Mead
- “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” .–Thomas Jefferson
- “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.”–Mohandas Gandhi
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure”.- Colin Powell
“Heights by great man reached and kept,
Were not attained by sudden flight,
They while their companions slept,
Were toiling upwards in the night.”